Why Join MCAH?
Membership with MCAH opens up new doors for you and your organization. Join today to support our work, and to access member-only benefits including training and event discounts.
Becoming a member also funds MCAH’s critical public policy, advocacy, grassroot organizing, and training administration work across Michigan, supporting countless frontline homeless advocates from over 600 agencies.
What You Give
- Power to our collective voice in Lansing and Washington D.C., educating policy makers and funders, advocating for sound housing policies to reduce homelessness.
- Support our ongoing legislative advocacy that allows you to have a voice in developing priorities, influencing and shaping policies to improve housing opportunities and outcomes.
- Underwrite important advocacy events such as informational webinars, host guest speakers, monthly Legislative Action Committee sessions, and our annual Advocacy Day, where each attendee has a chance to meet directly with legislators and inform housing policy.
- Support our grassroots efforts such as the statewide Annual Homeless Awareness Month, Monthly Legislative Action Committee Meetings, and Homelessness Advocacy Day.
- Resources to bolster the training offerings and professional support MCAH provides to over 600 agencies providing housing and homeless services throughout the state.
What You Get
- Access to training that provides you, at member-discounted rates, to our webinars allowing you to solve your capacity building challenges with cost-effective training resources and:
- increase collaboration with other agencies
- improve your services
- access to training offerings not available elsewhere
- Free access to Member’s Only training, which we host during the annual Member Appreciation Week.
- Free admission to our annual Breakfast of Champions event, where we honor outstanding housing and homeless service professionals and advocates from across the state of Michigan.
- Free promotion of up to five of your events and/or job postings on our three social media platforms. This applies to agency membership only.
Is my contribution deductible?
Yes. As an individual (not agency). Michigan Coalition Against Homelessness is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We’ll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation.
Is my membership transferable?
No, it is not.
Are membership dues refundable?
No, they are not.